Experienced Lawyer in Pasadena, TX
Christopher Soileau is a personal injury attorney practicing in the Greater Houston Area, Galveston, and Deer Park area. He has dedicated his life and career to helping people who are injured due to no fault of their own.
Some examples include:
Unique Insight as a Former Nurse
Mr. Soileau worked as a registered nurse for a number of years before attending law school and starting his own practice. His years of nursing experience at the Houston Medical Center provide him with unique insights on how injuries are sustained in accidents, and the long-term physical, psychological, and financial consequences of those injuries.
Mr. Soileau prides himself on his willingness to take a case all the way to a jury if necessary. He has quickly distinguished himself as an aggressive trial lawyer in personal injury cases.
- Juris Doctorate, South Texas College of Law, 2006.
- B.S. in Political Science, University of Houston, 2003. (Cum Laude)
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice